See the details of the intern job below for indepth information on qualifications, application procedure as well as the application deadline.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern – Early Career Graduate Internship Programme
Ref Id: 3117351
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
– GE Africa’s Early Career Graduate Internship Programme is a 12-month leadership program designed to give recent University/College graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership.
– Partner with HR and business team to develop and launch an EVP strategy for BHGE Nigeria
– Support HR team with a country-specific communications & engagement strategy
– Coordinate and assist in deriving coordinating employee engagement activities across multiple sites – Support HR culture communications on PD, Culture Pillars, HR-specific announcements, etc.
– Partner with local HRMs on integration initiatives – peer-to-peer sessions, cross-PC learning sessions, HR learning sessions, etc.
– Support local HRMs with transactional activities (e.g. tracking of leave balances) not covered by HRSC/HR Ops
– Other duties or projects as required
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:Not Specified
MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
DESIRED COURSES: Not Specified
– University Degree in Personnel
Management/Human Resources/Communications/Psychology/Marketing or any of the Social Sciences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can click here to apply for the job online. Note that the job application is strictly online. via the above link.
Application deadline is the 12th of June 2018.
Still need more? If yes, here’s a brief history about Baker Hughes Nigeria.
Headquarters: 10B ,Club Road, Ikoyi, Eti Osa, Lagos, Nigeria Founded: 1959
Industry: Oil and Gas / Mining
Baker Hughes Nigeria
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies.
As of July 2017 Baker Hughes is 62.5% owned by General Electric Company and 37.5% publicly traded. Starting with Nigeria’s first oil well in 1959, Baker Hughes has helped operators here increase operating efficiency and ultimate recovery.
As Nigerian operations expand into more challenging and costly operating environments, we are there to deliver critical access to the latest technologies, efficient logistics support, and highly experienced personnel.
Our local infrastructure and logistics ensure we have the right equipment and people to keep your deepwater operations running efficiently.
Optimal results from global experience Baker Hughes operates in more than 90 countries worldwide, partnering with national oil companies, international oil companies, and independent operators to maximize the value from each reservoir in a multitude of applications, including deepwater, high-pressure/high-temperature (HP/HT), unconventional gas, subsalt drilling, production, water management, and much more.
We listen to you to make sure we understand your challenges. Then, leveraging our expertise and technology, we help you manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery, and boost return on investment throughout the life of your assets.