Accessing My Blocked List On Facebook – How Do I View My Blocked List On Facebook | Unblock Friends: Are you looking for a guide on how to access your blocked list on facebook?
If your answer is yes, here is a post that teaches everything you need to do to view your blocked list on facebook.
Interestingly, this article will expose you to the complete steps you will need to follow to easily view my blocked list on facebook and unblock friends at will.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
If you are a facebook veteran, you will get to know that the giant social media platform lets its users chat with friends and family and that to chat with someone on Facebook you’ll have to first send that person a friend request.
You can also block people on FB, you can block friends for different reasons, like if they are disturbing or trying to fraud you. Once a friend is blocked on FB I can easily see them one my blocked list by going to view my block list on Facebook.
When I view my blocked list on FB I get to see the list of all my blocked friends. I can decide to unblock a friend too after blocking that friend.
After you block a friend on FB, that friend becomes unfriended immediately, the friend won’t be able to see any of your posts or text you on Facebook.
To unblock a friend you must wait for a minimum of 2 days (48 hours) and after unblocking the friend you must send a friend request to the friend again in order to become friends on Facebook again.
How To View My Blocked List On Facebook
After blocking a friend on FB and you are not sure if that friend has been blocked already, you can verify by viewing your blocked list on FB. With the following steps below you can know how I view my blocked list on FB:
- After connecting your device to the internet, launch Facebook.com
- Tap on the options icon, it is a three horizontal line.
- From the list of options click on settings.
- From your settings menu tap on account settings.
- Scroll down and tap on blocking, it is towards the bottom of the page.
- On the next interface there’s a field available to input a friend name to block them, underneath that field bar, a list of names are displayed, the names displayed are the names of friends you’ve blocked on Facebook.
How To Unblock A Friend On Facebook
To unblock a friend on Facebook you’ll have to first view my blocked list on FB. You can learn more about how to unblock a friend on Facebook with the following steps:
- Login to Facebook with your Facebook app or Facebook web.
- Once on Facebook home page click on the options icon.
- From your list of options click on settings.
- A list will be displayed, from the list select account settings.
- Scroll down till you see the blocked user section, click on the unblock button beside the friend you want to unblock.
- Confirm unblock.
That is how easy it is to view your facebook blocked list and unblock people. If you find this article helpful, please help promote it by clicking on the sharing button below. Thanks!!!
Facebook Comments Box