Add Photo to Facebook Comment: You probably understood you could post photos to Facebook, yet did you understand you can post an image in a comment you make on someone else’s post on Facebook? It hasn’t already always been feasible, however.
It had not been up until June 2013 that the social network started sustaining photo-commenting, as well as it’s built right into the internet site and also mobile application.
Currently, you can make a photo comment rather than simply basic text, or post both a message comment and a picture to highlight it. Whatever photo you opt to post shows up in the list of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
How To Add Photo To Facebook Comment
This is a specifically nice feature to have for birthday celebrations as well as various other holiday dreams given that pictures typically claim greater than words.
Previously, to include a picture to a comment, you needed to upload a picture somewhere on the web then insert the code that linked to the picture. It was messy as well as not as very easy as it is currently
The best ways to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are a little different depending on just how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer – Open Up Facebook in your favorite web internet browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed underneath the post you intend to reply to.
- Get in any message, if you want, and afterwards click the camera symbol at the right side of the message box.
- Choose the image or video you intend to add to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile Application
Using the applications for Android and also iPhone smart phones, touch the Facebook application and after that:
- Faucet comment underneath the post you want to Comment on to raise the online keyboard.
- Go into a message comment as well as tap the camera icon at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the picture you want to comment with then tap Done or whatever other switch is utilized on your device to exit that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Website
- Use this technique to send image comments on Facebook if you’re not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop internet site, however rather the mobile website:
- Tap Comment on the post that ought to include the picture comment.
- With or without inputting text in the offered message box, touch the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
- Choose either Take Photo or Image Collection to select the picture you wish to place in the comment.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture
That is on Add Photo to Facebook Comment. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook Comments Box