Ads Manager for Facebook – How to Create an Ads Manager Account for Facebook Advert – Access Ads Manager for Facebook Advertiser: For every advertiser in the world that want opt-in on the online marketing, Facebook happens to be one of the prestigious platforms with 2.2 billion monthly account users on Facebook.
Regarding ads manager for Facebook enables advertisers to runs a campaign and help you locate your current customers, meet new customers, and also meet people interested in your business or brand offer. Learn where to access ads manager below.
Where to Access Ads Manager for Facebook Advertiser
As a business owner making use of ads manager for Facebook gives you the opportunity to spotlight your business or brands to over 2 billion users every month.
On the contrary, the ads manager is a big marketing cloud and you can locate the platform from the various device that’s connected to the internet.
Moreover, this includes ads manager mobile app and the website using either the mobile phone or the computer to navigate the platform.
Therefore, in order to access the ads manager, you can download the app from the iOS app store or the google play store.
Finally, after accessing the platform you can learn how to open an account with ads manager for Facebook.
How to Create an Ads Manager Account for Facebook Advert
Sometimes, making use of the ads manager for Facebook can be simple as well as demanding as you want them to be.
But having understand the basic fundamental to run ads give you a self-confident and better knowledge. Therefore, you need to access the stops and provides the following.
1. Visit www.facebook.com/business/ and click Create an AD but first, you need to login your account on a new tab.
2. Then, choose the right ad objective and fill the option required.
3. Therefore, select your audience in the aspect of what people you want to age to like age, location and other details
4. And choose the demographics, interests, and behaviors that best represent your audience.
5. Next, you need to select where you want to run your ad – whether that’s on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Audience Network or across them all.
6. Then choose a budget & schedule by entering your daily or lifetime budget, and the time period during which you want your ads to run.
7. Then you need to choose an ad format to show a single image or video in your ad or use a roomier, multi-image format.
Afterward, you that the review your ad and place your campaign by clicking Confirm. Next, you can then add your payment methods for your advert to start running.
That is it on Ads Manager for Facebook – How to Create an Ads Manager Account for Facebook Advert – Access Ads Manager for Facebook Advertiser.
Facebook Comments Box