Read: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Machinery Engineer/Specialist Job Recruitment 2018
– Responsible for providing structural integrity support to assigned assets (structural integrity evaluations, inspection results review and assessments, and high-level structural engineering evaluations)
– Ensure sustained integrity of client’s structures through proactive engagement with asset (operations, maintenance, inspections) teams and provide integrity surveillance and management support
– Primary equipment includes structures (Onshore and offshore), equipment supports, foundations and subsea
– In addition to technical ability, the individual should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
– Conduct routine structural integrity assessments (external corrosion) for structures
– Provide support on implementation of Facility Integrity Management System (FIMS) requirements relating to structural equipment integrity management
– Provide recommendations to inspections team on structural integrity inspection scopes
– Analyze inspection results and conduct fitness for service assessment to ensure integrity of the equipment, ensure own recommendations for remedial actions are technically sound and cost effective. – Ensure that all recommendations are followed through to completion.
– Provide first line support for structural integrity assessments (member structural capacity evaluations for increased loading, structural modifications, cathodic protection system evaluations, e.t.c)
– Develop seriatim listing of structural integrity issues for both shutdown and non-shutdown related deficiencies for effective work planning
– Conduct or participate in risk assessments
– Conduct or participate in root cause failure analysis
– Work with all other integrity sub teams – corrosion prevention, inspections, coatings/repairs to come up integrated solutions to mitigate structural integrity issues
– Visit offshore locations for site integrity evaluations and proffering fit for purpose engineering recommendations to resolve identified issues
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
DESIRED COURSES:Not Specified
– B.Sc. or Higher Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, preferably a registered Engineer, with strong bias offshore structures or ocean engineering and experienced in supporting asset integrity management for producing facilities in the oil and gas industry
– Minimum 5 years experience, of which at least 3 years are related to structural engineering design and modeling of oil & gas facilities.
– Experience in brownfield retrofit projects is an advantage.
– Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes (In particular API – Recommended Practices, AISC, ASME, ANSI etc.) and appropriate safety criteria. Intimate knowledge of upstream oil and gas industry from operator’s stand point is desirable
– Ability to perform computer-aided structural designs and analyses using appropriate engineering software. Working knowledge of SACS or StruCAD*3D is preferable
– Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
– Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
Critical skills: Civil field experience, good Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) management and communication skill
– Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communication.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Use this link to apply online
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited(formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing and Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting and Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training and Procurement Services. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited.
Today’s major engineering and construction projects are increasingly more complex and demanding with sourcing materials from numerous locations around the world and from an increasing number of manufacturers. By having the right professional resource as contact and on the ground at the right time Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited provides a one stop solution to support our clients ensuring quality requirements and on-time delivery are met.
Amaiden Energy was awarded the NIS ISO 9001:2008 by the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) in September 2014, our commitment to continuous improvement of our quality management system, consistent monitoring, evaluation of processes, products and service guarantees the provision of our various services in line with global best practices to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.