Single people tend to have a passion for figuring out how to see people viewing their FB profile, as they are filled with this general question- “Does my lover check my profile?”.
So here’s a nice trick in my opinion that will help you find who’s the most people viewing your profile on Facebook.
How to view and find out who visits your Facebook profile
Easy to do, Just follow the steps below and you will succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
1. Go to Facebook timeline- facebook.com/xyz
2. Right click on your timeline and hit “View Page Source”.
3. Now, you will be redirected to a new page tab with lots of code.
4. Press CTRL + F simultaneously on your keyboard, the text box appears in the right corner, in the box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Do not include quotes)
5. Next, to that word, you will see a list of numbers, it is the profile ID of the people who visit your Facebook profile.
6. Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number next to “”. For example, if ID 1234, you have to put it in a new URL tab like so: facebook.com/1234.
9. The first ID shows frequently visited profiles when the last ID never visited your profile!
That is how to check out the people who have viewed your Facebook news feed or profile.
Was this article helpful?
Please share it with your friends!!!