– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
According to Facebook, when you search for something on Facebook, your search history helps us show you better results when you search. As a Facebook user, bear in mind that only you can see your searches on Facebook. If you want to delete your search history on Facebook, follow our helpful tips below and get that done with ease.
1. Log in to your Facebook account if you’ve not already done that
2. Then on the page that displays, click the search bar at the top to see your recent searches.
3. Next, click Edit in the top right of the drop-down menu.
4. Choose Clear Searches in the top right
5. Finally, click to confirm the command.
That is it!!!
Mind you, if your searches still appear after taking these steps, you may have to log out of Facebook. When you log back in, your searches will be cleared.
Here’s How to clear your recent searches on Facebook
Please share this post with your Facebook friends…Thanks!!!