What Happened to Facebook Dating is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in access facebook dating on your facebook app, this article has gotten you covered. Keep reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Access Facebook Dating Profile App is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook dating is located within the facebook app and without an account, one can’t access it the dating homepage. Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Dating Profile App – Is Facebook Dating Free? | What Happened to Facebook Dating?
For those of us who may not be aware, Facebook dating app profile is fast rising and taking over other dating sites and platforms. This is due to its outstanding features which include a separate dating profile. Facebook Dating app profile is a separate profile that you create for the dating service.
What is Facebook dating? Facebook dating is a service that is opted-in by Facebook users. Being called an app doesn’t mean it has an app on its own. It is a service within the Facebook main application. The service is free and easy to use but it requires you have a Facebook profile.
Facebook Dating Profile App
Facebook Dating App Profile is the profile you create to access the Facebook dating service. The Facebook dating service is the latest feature within Facebook rather than a separate app released.
What Happened to Facebook Dating?
If you can’t find the Facebook dating feature on the app, it may be that it is not yet available in your country. Also, you must be up to 18 to access it and this is only with the updated version of the Facebook app.
Creating a dating app profile is simple and fast to do. To create a profile, you would need to sign up for a Facebook account.
Facebook Dating Site App
Facebook Dating App is the latest launch on the platform. It is a feature that is within the Facebook main app. It is an inbuilt service rather than a separate app. To use the dating app service, users have to create a separate dating profile.
Is Facebook Dating Free?
The service is free and easy to use. It is not yet made worldwide by the platform just in some locations including the USA, Canada, etc. It is an opt-in service and users can decide to opt-out anytime they want. The app is within the Facebook official app only not the web.
Facebook App Download
To use the Facebook Dating feature or service, users would have to install the Facebook app if they don’t have it. The application is compatible with any device type including iOs and Android devices. It is free to install also.
How to Download the Facebook App on Mobile Devices
To carry out this action, follow the procedures below;
- Open the Application Store on your device.
- Use the search bar and type in “Facebook”.
- Tap on the first name on the search filter.
- Hit on “Install” or “GET” to get the app on your device.
The app will be downloaded and you can sign up for an account or log in if you want.
Facebook Sign Up
If you do not have an account, you can simply sign up for an account to use the dating service.
How to Sign Up on Facebook
To sign up, follow the procedures below;
- Open the Facebook application on your phone.
- Choose “Create Account”.
- Type in your first name and surname on the text field provided.
- Select your date of birth.
- Type in your phone number or Email ID.
- Choose your gender and set up a password.
- Hit on Sign Up to create.
The Account will be created immediately. Facebook will send a confirmation mail or text to use in verifying the account.
Already have an account? Then login to the account using the app. Follow the procedures below to log in;
- Open the app on your device.
- Fill in your number or Email ID and password.
- Then hit on login.
The profile will be displayed on the phone.
How to Activate Facebook Dating
When you have an account on the app, you can activate this feature to start using it. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Launch the mobile app on your device and sign in with your “Email address” and “Password”.
- Navigate to “Dating” in the Shortcut section and tap on it.
- Tap on “See more” if you can’t find it in this section.
- Select “Dating “on your screen (The icon with a pink heart-shaped icon).
- Choose “Get Started”.
- Follow the instruction on your screen to set up your profile.
- After this, choose “Confirm” to publish your profile. Tap on the pencil icon to edit any of your profile information. With this, you can start the Facebook date.
That is it on Facebook Dating Profile App – Is Facebook Dating Free? | What Happened to Facebook Dating? Kindly like and share!!!