Facebook Marketplace – How Do You Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace | Selling Stuff On Facebook Marketing Place
It is furthermore a better place to sell your product while chatting and catching fun with family members, friends, and relatives.
How to Start Selling On Facebook Marketplace
Selling on the Facebook marketing place is very simple. As long as you have a Facebook account and the account is logged in, there is much stress in it.
– On your desktop or PC, simply click on the “marketplace” icon from your Facebook account. This icon is supposed to be on your account menu or shortcuts. If you are using a mobile device or you have problems getting there, you can use this link https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/.
– Now click on the “sell something” link and then on “item for sale” to start selling.
– Enter now, the title of your item (this is recognized as the keyword. Also the name of your product).
– Add your location, the price and then choose category that best suits the item.
– Add photos to describe your product and click on the “post” icon.
It is that simple in selling on the Facebook marketing place. However, you must meet some conditions to be able to access it.
If you used the link above and it shows you an error message, it means you are not yet eligible to use the Facebook marketplace.
Use Marketplace on Facebook App
Using the Facebook marketplace on a Facebook app is possible. To do so, all you need to do is follow the steps below.
– Boot and launch the Facebook app on your device.
– On the app, login your Facebook account by providing your login details into the specified boxes and clicking on the login button.
– Now you will be on your account newsfeed. Click on the menu icon and wait for the menu page to display.
– From the menu page display, scroll down a little and click on “marketplace” link.
That is it.
You can also sell on it using the above steps on how to start selling on Facebook marketplace as it is no different.