Your business can show a lot of inventory for vehicles, retail items, real estate and more.
You can contact a Marketplace listing partner to get started.
Even if your business doesn’t post items directly on Marketplace, you can still advertise on it to reach more people.
With Facebook Marketplace for your business, you can:
– Chat over Messenger with people interested in your listing.
– Connect with people looking to buy your items in your local area.
– Choose from several listing categories to help people find your items when they search for specific things.
– Keep your earnings. You can list items on Marketplace for free, and we don’t take any percentage of your profits. According to Facebook, remember that some of our listing partners may charge fees.
Ads in Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is a place to discover and purchase items, but listing an item for sale isn’t the same as creating a paid ad to appear when people shop on Marketplace.
You can help your business reach more people where they’re shopping when you create an ad for Marketplace.
Here’s what it means to advertise on Marketplace:
– You’ll use the Facebook Ads Manager tool to design and create your ad. Then you’ll select your ad placement. Facebook recommends choosing Automatic Placements for your ad, which allows it to appear on Marketplace, News Feed, Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network.
– People can see your ad when they use the Facebook app on their phones to shop on Marketplace.
Your ad appears with other relevant products and services on Facebook Marketplace, so customers interested in your business can click to your website or app for more information.
Note: Ads in Marketplace will also show in News Feed, as it’s not currently possible for an ad to show only in Marketplace.
How To Create Facebook Marketplace Ads
When you create a Facebook ad in Ads Manager, you can have your ad appear in Marketplace to reach more people.
To create an ad for Marketplace:
1. Go to Ads Manager and choose Brand awareness, Reach, Traffic, Video views, Lead generation, Messages, Conversions, Catalog sales or Store traffic as your ad objective. Then click Continue.
2. Choose your Destination.
3. Choose your Audience and define your targeting.
4. Choose Automatic Placements or Edit Placements.
– Bear in mind that Facebook recommends Automatic Placements. If you choose Edit Placements, keep in mind Facebook Marketplace isn’t available as a single ad placement and your ad campaign must include News Feed.
5. Set your Budget and Schedule. Click Next when you’re done.
6. Choose your Facebook ad’s creative format.
– The recommended video and image specs are the same as the News Feed. Keep in mind you can’t crop or upload unique creative for ads in Marketplace.
7. When you’re finished setting up your ad, click Done and then Place Order.
Note that after Facebook reviews and approve your ad, people can see it when they browse Marketplace on the Facebook app on their phone.
Still, need more on Marketplace?
Okay…Here is it – People come to Facebook Marketplace to discover and purchase products in their local communities and from businesses – and there are millions of interactions between buyers and sellers in Marketplace every day.
Reach your customers where they actively shop You can now extend your Facebook ads from News Feed to Marketplace to achieve your objectives where people actively shop.
People will see your Facebook ads alongside other relevant products and services in Marketplace and have the option to click to your website or app for more information.
Easily scale ads with automatic placements
You can easily scale your Facebook ads across the entire Facebook family of apps and services, leveraging the same creative, targeting and optimization.
When setting up your Facebook campaign, you’ll have the option to enable automatic placements which will allow your Facebook ad to appear across Facebook News Feed, Facebook Marketplace, Instagram, Messenger, and the Audience Network.
Get more efficient outcomes When advertising across the entire Facebook family of apps and services, you can reach your customers wherever they are, giving you more opportunities to efficiently achieve your results.
In a Facebook IQ study, Facebook found that audiences who saw impressions across Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network had conversion rates that were eight times higher than audiences that were only exposed to a single placement on Facebook.
How to get started
The marketplace will appear as a placement option if your ad is eligible for Marketplace.
1. Select automatic placements to extend your ads across all eligible placements across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and the Audience Network.
2. Implement the Facebook pixel and/or SDK to measure actions taken on your website or app.
3. Use the ads reporting tool to measure and optimize the performance of your campaigns.
That is on Facebook Marketplace For Business | Ads Marketplace – How To Create Facebook Marketplace Ads. Please share!!!