How to Order Groceries Online for Pickup Using My HEB
Because the H-E-B in their area has reasonable prices and high-quality foods, many Texans enjoy doing their grocery shopping there. With H-E-B Curbside, your travels to H-E-B are now much more convenient.
The My H-E-B app or website can be used to order H-E-B Curbside. For most orders placed more than a day in advance, H-E-B Curbside is free; however, there is a $4.95 fee for same-day pickup. The regular H-E-B curbside hours are 7 am to 9 pm. H-E-B Curbside orders are eligible for digital coupons, and EBT is recognized.
Read on to learn everything there is to know about H-E-B Curbside, including how it operates, how much it costs, whether coupons are accepted, and how H-E-B treats tips.
H-E-B Curbside: How Does It Operate?
You may order goods from H-E-B Curbside online and pick them up at your neighborhood shop. You can place orders through their website or app. All of your products will be prepared by a personal shopper. At the appointed time for pickup, you simply text the H-E-B curbside phone number, and a worker will deliver the items to your vehicle.
Using the website or the app, you may order H-E-B Curbside. “My H-E-B” is the name of the app. To order curbside, you’ll also need to register for an H-E-B account.
After that, you can look through the departments and look for items to put in your shopping cart. After you place your order, an in-store shopper will assemble all of your products.
You will need to park in an H-E-B Curbside parking space when you get to the store. To direct you to the correct spot, there will be signs in the parking lot.
To SMS your parking spot code to the H-E-B curbside phone number 99147, locate it. An employee of H-E-B will soon deliver your items to your vehicle. The employee will load the groceries right into your car while you leave your trunk open.
H-E-B Curbside is open from 7 am to 9 pm. If a half-hour opening is available between these hours, you can plan a pickup there. Please take note that these times may change at specific locations or on holidays.
Based on what you specified on your purchase, there are two possibilities if H-E-B Curbside does not have the item you wanted. If you provide customers the option to exchange an item, they will select a suitable replacement.
You will be informed of this modification so you can take the item down if required. You won’t be billed for the substituted item if you didn’t approve of it.
How to Place an Online Order at H-E-B
H-E-B On the website or the My H-E-B app, customers can place online orders. Ordering requires an H-E-B account. Then, without having to deal with the trouble of going to the supermarket, you can add your goods to your cart, choose a pickup date, and receive them. Applying coupons to your order is extremely simple when you order online.
Here are the steps to order from H-E-B Online with the My H-E-B app:
- First, log in or create an account with H-E-B. on www.heb.com.
- Choose your local H-E-B to order from, and make sure that your app is set to shop for Curbside service (indicated at the top of the main screen).
- Select ‘Shop’ on the app to browse through the different departments. You can also search for specific items using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Add items to your cart, and adjust the amounts as needed. Some items have coupons, and you need to click ‘Clip Coupon’ to apply to your order.
- Go to your Cart by clicking the shopping cart icon in the bottom right corner. Choose a pickup time. You can also indicate if you want to allow substitutions for each item, and you can leave instructions for your shopper.
- Continue to Checkout and complete the order. You may need to enter your phone number and payment information if you haven’t already.