To promote Bluehost and make money online, use these tried-and-true methods:
- Make a how-to manual.
Writing a useful step-by-step guide to help your audience sign up for a Bluehost web hosting plan is one of the finest methods to advertise Bluehost on your site. When you mention Bluehost in your how-to post, provide some sign-up screenshots, textual instructions, and your unique tracking link. Your affiliate account will be notified whenever someone clicks on a link on your page.
- Make a page on your blog dedicated to resources.
You can make a list of the goods, services, and tools you use on your blog. You can promote Bluehost and explain why you like it in the web hosting section. Remember to include your affiliate link so that any sales made through your site are credited to your Bluehost account. Make sure your resource page is also listed in your menu bar.
- Use banners, widgets, and links to get your message through.
On your website, there are just a few practical ways to post links and banners. Large banners and widgets will boost your website’s visibility and click-through rates.
First, whenever I discuss web hosting, I provide a link in my writings. Second, on my blogging resource page, I have Bluehost affiliate banners.
- Marketing on Social Media
Why not advertise Bluehost to your social networks if you already have a large online following?
I’ll promote my blog entries, review articles, and resource page on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest after they’re finished.
How to Set Up a Bluehost Login and Account
To become a Bluehost affiliate, you’ll need to own a website. And there isn’t a better way than building a Bluehost website. They truly own the market, and it’s a win-win for new bloggers.
- Select Shared Hosting from Bluehost.com.
- Choose a Bluehost Shared Hosting package that suits your website’s requirements.
- Bluehost allows you to register a new domain name or add an existing one to your account.
Alternatively, if you already have a domain name with another service, you can use that URL to set up your Bluehost shared hosting.
- Fill up your Bluehost login credentials.
You can also log in using your Google account and profile information. You’ll continue to use this Bluehost login in the future.
- Examine the details of your Bluehost bundle.
- You can upgrade your plan to incorporate extra services like SiteLock. Make careful to uncheck the boxes if you don’t want to pay for these features.
- Fill out the form with your payment details and submit it.