How do I change my password on Facebook
? Facebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues.
Guide For Acquiring New Customers Using Lead Generation On Facebook
At the moment, Facebook still remains the most populated social media with several registered users logging in and out every now and then. Facebook offers a range of privacy options to its members.
A member can make all his communications visible to everyone, he can block specific connections or he can keep all his communications private. Members can choose whether or not to be searchable, decide which parts of their profile are public, decide what not to put in their news feed and determine exactly who can see their posts.
For those members who wish to use Facebook to communicate privately, there is a message feature, which closely resembles email.
Here, we wish to teach you how you can change your Facebook password whenever you wish to. As a Facebook user, it is recommended you change or reset your password on a regular basis as doing that will help to protect your account against hackers.
Read: How do I log out of Facebook?
Here, we shall be considering the procedure you can follow to change your Facebook account with ease. The steps have been simplified in this article for you. Ensure you follow them with a keen attention.
How to change your passwordTo change your Facebook password, follow these few simple but straight to the point guidelines.
– To start, you must first of all be logged into your Facebook account by visiting www.facebook.com
– On the Facebook homepage, locate the triangular shaped object in the top right corner and then navigate through the options and then click on the one that says settings.
– Once you’ve done that, a new page shall display. On that page, click Security and Login. Note that the security and login button is located immediately below the general option button.
– Next, click Edit next to Change Password.
– And then enter your current, new and re-type new password in the spaces provided and click Save Changes.
Read: Why You Should Get a Car Insurance Policy for Your Vehicle
Note that when once you’ve carried out the above guidelines accordingly, your Facebook password shall be changed successfully.
If you’re logged in but have forgotten your password, follow the steps under Change Your Password then click Forgot your password? and follow the steps to reset it. Bear in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account.