If your answer is yes, here is a comprehensive guide to “create gmail.”
Related Searches:create new gmail account for others
gmail sign in add account
gmail com loign
create gmail account3
create gmail account without phone number 2018
gmail login different user
gmail sign out
In this lesson, we’ll show you how to set up your Google account for Gmail, add and edit contacts, and edit your mail settings.
Setting up a Gmail accountTo create a Gmail address, you’ll first need to create a Google account. Gmail will redirect you to the Google account sign-up page.
You’ll need to provide some basic information like your name, birth date, gender, and location.
You will also need to choose a name for your new Gmail address. Once you create an account, you’ll be able to start adding contacts and adjusting your mail settings.
2. Click Create account.
3. The sign-up form will appear. Follow the directions by entering the required information.
4. Next, enter your phone number to verify your account. Google uses a two-step verification process for your security.
5. You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code. Enter the code to complete the account verification.
6. You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code. Enter the code to complete the account verification.
8. Your account will be created.
That is it on how to create a new gmail account step by step.
Gmail LoginWhen you first create your account, you will be automatically signed in. Most of the time, however, you’ll need to sign in to your account and sign out when you’re done with it.
Signing out is especially important if you’re using a shared computer (for example, at a library or office) because it prevents others from viewing your emails.
To sign in your gmail account, follow the below guide:
1. Go to www.gmail.com.
2. Type your user name (your email address) and password, then click Next.
That is it with how to login your gmail account fast and easy.
How To Logout Your Gmail Account:
In the top-right corner of the page, locate the circle that has your first initial (if you’ve already selected an avatar image, it will show the image instead). To sign out, click the circle and select Sign out.
That is it on www Gmail Account Create | Create Gmail.
I believe this article was helpful.