How To Delete Facebook Dating Profile When I Need To Take A Break
Do you have a dating profile on Facebook that you don’t want to keep? Because you are now married, you may want to erase your information from the dating app.
This article will show you how to deactivate your Facebook dating profile and uninstall the app.
With over 2.89 million monthly active users, Facebook is undeniably one of the social media networking heavyweights. The Facebook app has a variety of categories that appeal to both young and senior people.
You can, for example, start a Facebook group for your friends and family or even your customers. And if you have a business, you may create a Facebook profile to market it.
The Facebook dating app, on the other hand, has a lot of useful features for anyone looking for a date on the network.
Gains of Using Facebook Dating App
Before you deactivate your Facebook dating profile, consider the following advantages:
- The Facebook dating app is unlike any other online dating app you’ve ever used.
- It, like eHarmony, Twoo, Hinge, and Tinder, can quickly connect you to your romantic wants.
- The software allows you to meet new people and fall in love.
It also enables newcomers to create a Facebook account.
- Before starting a family, get to know more people and networks.
- There’s a strong possibility you’ll meet someone who matches your ideal partner.
- Additionally, registering for an account is entirely free.
Results of Deactivating Your Facebook Dating Profile
- You won’t be able to access your Facebook dating profile anymore.
- You will lose your Facebook dating profile if you unintentionally deactivate your Facebook account.
- You will also lose access to your dating responses, matches, likes, and friend recommendations.
Steps To Deactivate Your Facebook Dating Profile On PC
One of the conditions for making your Facebook account is to create a Facebook account. This will allow you to record important details about yourself, such as your age, personality, gender, nationality, and so on.
Because you built your Facebook dating app with information from your Facebook account, removing your profile will permanently delete all of that information.
Follow the steps below to delete your Facebook dating account:
- Go to your Facebook app and select “Dating” from the drop-down menu.
- At the upper right of your screen, tap the settings symbol.
- Scroll down to “general” and tap it.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to deactivate your Facebook dating profile; select “Continue.”
- To erase it, tap it one more.
- Your profile will be erased after confirmation.
Steps To Deactivate Your Facebook Dating Profile On Mobile
Follow the instructions below to deactivate your Facebook dating profile on mobile (Android and iPhone):
- Using the app, log in to your Facebook account.
- Select “Dating” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- To proceed, click “general” on the following page.
- Click “remove profile” to continue.
- Make sure you’re sure you want to get rid of your Facebook dating app.
- Wait patiently for it to be removed.