Looking for the guidelines on how to hide or conceal your name from Facebook chat? We’ll show you
in this post the complete step-by-step guides on how you can hover around Facebook to hide your
name from Facebook chat with ease.
If you’ve limited time and just want to log on to your Facebook account to quickly check messages or
post a quick status update, you’ll need to turn off the Facebook chat feature. This Facebook feature
allows other users to know you’re not available for real-time instant messaging. The Facebook chat
feature selection is temporary, and you can choose to update your availability to chat as often as you
want while logged in to your Facebook account. How to use this Facebook feature is what this post?
wish to teach you. So use the content of this post with keen attention.
To conceal or hide your name from Facebook chat, do this;
and click the login button.
2. Navigate to the left column of any Facebook page and click on Messenger.
3. Check the left column of the Messenger interface and click on the gear-like icon and a drop-down menu will appear.
4. From the drop-down menu, click
5. On the dialog box that displays, right in front of the option that says “show when you’re active” you’ll see a button which you can turn on or off. You’ll need to click on it so that you’ll go offline. Once you get to the icon, click it.
6. Go to the top right corner of the box and click done to initiate the changes.
Note that to make yourself available for a chat again, you’ll need to redo the process.
Facebook Comments Box