Here is another concise guide on How To Sell On Facebook Marketplace – Selling On Facebook Store. So if you’re looking for an article on this title, this post got you covered.
How To Sell On Facebook Marketplace
You can sell varieties of items on Facebook marketplace, it is right there on your Facebook app; you don’t have to download a separate app to do so.
You can post your items listings on Facebook marketplace and it will be made visible to people in your local community to discover and purchase.
So, it is definitely a convenient way of selling items to people in your local community. To sell items on Facebook marketplace, follow these steps:
– Click the MARKETPLACE ICON on your Facebook app, Facebook prompts will aid you in completing the process if you are new.
– Then tap SELL or SELL SOMETHING button. Then you can add clear photos of items you are selling from your camera roll.
– Then enter a title for item you are selling, its description and the price at which you want to sell the item. Make sure you add relevant details about the items you are selling to attract buyers’ interest.
– Then choose a location, your products will be advertised in the locations you choose.
– And select a category your products fall into the list provided by Facebook,
– Once you have followed these steps accurately, Facebook will put your items visible for people in your location to find. You can also choose to post items listings to any specific buying and selling group you belong to same time you are posting listings on marketplace.
– YOUR ITEMS tab will become your management area where you can receive messages and offers from buyers and update your items info.
Join other millions of users on Facebook and start using Facebook for more than chatting with friends and uploading photos, and start promoting your business on the platform.
You can even sell that old couch or TV set you don’t want any more right on Facebook marketplace and you stand a great chance of getting interested buyers in your location in no time.
As a business owner, you can start promoting your business on Facebook and boosting your sales as well.
Facebook is fast becoming one of the largest online marketing platforms, join millions of other users and start benefiting from Facebook.
How To Sell On Facebook Store
Once you set it up, it becomes rather easy to sell your products on Facebook store, but you need to have a business page before you can set up a Facebook store. You can post listings of your items on your store for customers to easily view through your Facebook page.
– Gain access to the products you are selling and buy products directly from your Facebook store.
– Once you set up your Facebook store and add items and they are approved, your shop will appear on your page and you can start selling directly to your customers. To start selling on your Facebook store, you need to set up your store by following these steps:
– Navigate to your Facebook page and log into your Facebook business page and access the admin panel
– Facebook pages already have the shop page by default that is accessible to you as the page owner or admin.
– Locate the shop icon on the left and click on it, you need to activate your template accurately to enable you see this shop icon. If you don’t see the shop, you will need to activate your templates in the right way.
– Just go to SETTINGS, then TEMPLATES and TABS, find the current Template area and click on the edit button. You can then apply the shop template from there.
– After getting the shop tab on your store, click on it, once you click on the shop tab a popup appears explaining the process you are about to go through. You can read through to understand the process before clicking the GET STARTED button.
– Another pop-up appears on the screen prompting you to enter your business details. You will need to enter important business details as required on each field, then click NEXT
– Then you will need to enter info about the state you do your business and tax registration number.
– You will need to enter your currency and email address if you want to get paid on facebook. Just enter the right details for each pop-up screen, when you are done click the FINISH button.
– Click on the SET UP PAYMENT button to set up payment details to publish your shop. You will be required to enter your tax details, accurate business name, employer identification number and your legal name. After entering the required info, click on the SAVE button, you need to enter the accurate info and cross check for mistakes before clicking save because it can’t be edited later.
– Then finally link your bank to your Facebook store for payments, enter your bank routing, account number and account name, then click the SAVE button
– Set up your shipping options and your return policy and customer service email on the SET YOUR PREFERENCES step, and then click FINISH to conclude the process.
– You will need to add products to your Facebook store by clicking the ADD button, you can add products manually or you can use ecommerce/ inventory.
– Once you have added your products you have to market your products if you intend to generate sales from your business. You can advertise using Facebook Ads, this is an effective way to reach your target audience; you can promote your products on Facebook groups, or you can share it on your timeline.
– Listing your products on Facebook store for customers to see is totally free and you can use Facebook Ads to reach your target audience.
Facebook Comments Box