However, some persons are just so annoying even on social media that you feel the best way is to block them. Want to find those you blocked on Facebook so you can unblock them?
Once in a long while, it’s okay to visit those people on your blocked list to make certain that you didn’t actually block them in error.
Facebook is a social network that runs via the power of friendship – blocking so many people won’t help you and not blocking annoying Facebook friends won’t be an option either.
In this post, I will show you how you can view your blocked list on Facebook, and possibly unblock them if need be.
How To Locate Your Blocked List On Facebook
Below are the steps to be taken in order to view all your blocked list. To view your Facebook block list:
1. Click on the downward facing arrow on the top right corner.
2. Select “Settings“.
3. Choose “Blocking“.
4. This will take you to the “Manage Blocking” page. On this page, every user you’ve blocked is displayed in the appropriate section.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
If you wish to unblock the people you blocked, follow the steps below.
1. Click 🔻 in the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
2. Go to the left side of Facebook and click Blocking.
3. In the Block Users section, you should see a list of people you’ve blocked.
4. Click Unblock next to the name of anyone you want to unblock.
5. Click Confirm to finish unblocking the person.
Tired of Facebook? Learn how to deactivate your Facebook account.
Note: When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public.
Also, the person will not automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you intend to become friends with the person you unblocked, you will have to send them a friend request again.