If you’re among the over 2.2 billion Facebook users and you’re having trouble with opening your messages, reading, sharing or chatting with your friends o Facebook, try using our helpful tips below and get the trouble fixed on the go.
3. A new page shall display. On the page, choose privacy setting.
4. Then click security.
5. Chose secure browsing to edit.
6. Uncheck the box.
7. Click save changes and afterward
8. Finally, click Home
If You’re Using Mozilla Firefox do the following;
1. Hold down CTRL + Shift + Delete buttons on your keyboard. The “Clear Recent History” menu should now pop up (as below).
2. For the time range to clear, you can choose “Today“.
3. As with Google Chrome, only “Cookies” and “Cache” boxes need to be checked.
4. Finally, click the “Clear Now” button.
If You’re Using Google Chrome do the following;
1. Click on the wrench icon on the right side of your address bar to access the settings (top right of the window).
2. From the menu, choose “Options“.
3. A new tab will open. In the sidebar menu to the left, find “Under the Hood” and click it.
4. Now you should be able to see “Clear browsing data” button. Click on it and a popup menu will show up (as in the image below).
5. From the drop-down menu, choose “the past week“. That should free up enough space in the cache.
6. On the checkboxes, only “Empty the cache” and “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” boxes shold be checked. There’s no need for the rest of them.
7. And finally, click the “Clear browsing data” button.
Note that when you try to access Facebook, you will see that (if you’ve been logged in) you’re now logged out, and need to enter your email and password again. Once you login to your account, everything should work in amazingly perfect way.
If you want to see how you can deactivate your account via your personal computer, click here.
If you are yet to have an account, click here for a complete guide on how to create an awesome Facebook account.
If you don’t want to deactivate your account temporarily, you can choose to delete it forever. Click here for our helpful tips on how you can delete Facebook account completely.
I Can’t Pull Up Messages on Facebook | How to fix it
Please share this post o Facebook…Thanks!!!