How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment
The ALL Rewards credit card and the ALL Rewards Mastercard are two credit cards that the women’s clothing company Loft offers its customers. With both cards, you’ll get five reward points for every $1 spent at Ann Inc. locations, a $5 reward for every 500 points earned, 15% off when you open and use your card, 15% off on the first Tuesday of every month, and $15 off a purchase during your birthday month. Additional benefits of the ALL Rewards Mastercard include the earning of points on all purchases and a $20 rewards card for your first purchase made outside of Ann Inc.
Gaining the benefits and bonuses is a wonderful inducement. Additionally, it’s critical to pay your Loft credit card balance in full each month to prevent incurring late fees and interest rate increases that could harm your credit rating. Three ways are now available to cardholders from Comenity Bank for paying their accounts.
How to Use a Credit Card to Pay at Loft Online
You must first sign up for online account access in order to use your Loft credit card to make an online payment. This is how:
- Visit the ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard login page.
- Enter your Social Security number, ZIP or postal code, and credit card account number.
- For your Loft credit card login, decide on a username and create a password.
Following account registration, follow these steps to make a payment:
- Use your username and password to get into your ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard account.
- Have both your bank routing number and account number handy.
- To submit the payment, follow the instructions.
How to Use EasyPay to Make an ALL Rewards Credit Card Payment
Through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay platform, you can pay off your ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard. This is how:
- Navigate to the ALL Rewards credit card or ALL Rewards Mastercard payment login page.
- Locate the EasyPay banner at the bottom of the page.
Click the red “Try It Now” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Provide your bank account number and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment by Mail
To pay your Loft credit card by mail, follow these steps:
- Send a check, money order or cashier’s check payable in U.S.
- dollars to the name and address on your billing statement. Do not send cash.
- Include your payment stub with your payment. Both the payment and any accompanying correspondence should not be stapled to the pay slip.
- If you don’t have your payment stub, make sure Comenity will credit your account by writing your account number on the check or money order.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment in Store
At this time, cardholders cannot make payments on either ALL Rewards card in a store. All payments must be made online, by mail or by phone.