Do you know you can log into your Facebook account without using a password? Yes, you heard me
right. In this post, we’ll show two different ways you can access Facebook without your real password.
So if you’re looking for the step-by-step guidelines on how to log into your Facebook account without
a password, this post got you covered.
Due to security issues, Facebook has features that you can configure to enable you to access
Facebook without your real password. These Facebook features are always used when one is using
a public computer to access his/her account. This post will teach you how you can hover about
Facebook to enable and use them accordingly.
A: Use App Password to Access Facebook without your real password
into your apps while keeping your personal Facebook password secure. If you have two-factor
authentication turned on, you won’t have to wait to receive a code when you use an app password.
Instead, you can skip the authentication step and log in immediately.
To get an app password, do the following;
1. Log into your Facebook account
2. Click on account settings
3. Click settings
4. Click Security and Login.
5. Scroll down to Use two-factor authentication and click Edit.
6. Go to App Passwords and click Generate.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions.
B: Enable a One-time Password for your Facebook Account Interestingly, Facebook has a feature
known as “one-time password” that allows its users to access their account without using their real
password. This feature aids in improving the security of users account since they can use that when
they feel uncomfortable entering their real password on Facebook (such as in a library or Internet
Before we proceed to how this one-time password of a thing works, bear in mind that this Facebook
feature does not work if you enable a two-factor authentification. Secondly, you’re expected to note
that as the name implies; one-time password, you can use the password only once.
Here’s how one-time password works:
– If you’re in the US, send a text message (SMS) to 32665 with the message OTP. If you’re not in the
US, check this list to see which mobile carriers support this feature and what number you should use.
– If your mobile number is already linked to your Facebook account, Facebook will reply with a unique,
6-character temporary password. If you haven’t added this mobile number to your account, Facebook
will send you an email with instructions on how to add it and collect your code.
– Once you get your code, just enter it in the Password section of the Facebook login page.
Log Into My Facebook Account Without Password