How to create and use lycos mail
From any browser on your PC or mobile device, you may access your personal information using the Lycos Mail log in page. This simply implies that Lycos Email can be accessed from a laptop or a smartphone.
You can use the Lycos Mail program to read and send email, adjust your mail preferences, and view and manage your contacts.
Now that you know what a Lycos mail is, let us explain you how to log in to your Lycos webmail account using your smartphone or laptop computer without wasting any time.
How to Sign In to Lycos Mail
It’s quite basic and easy to access your Lycos email account via the official Lycos mail login screen. All you have to do now is follow the easy instructions outlined below.
- Navigate to the official Lycos webmail login page at www.lycos.mail.com
- Next, type your user name in the Username field.
- Now, type your password in the Password field.
- To continue, you will need to tick the box that says “Remember me on this computer” if you are using your personal computer to log in to your Lycos mail account.
- Lastly, click the “Log In” button.
Steps On How to Create a Group on Lycos Mail Account
How to undertake or to create a Lycos mail group is very easy and straightforward. All you have to do is simply follow the steps below.
- In the Components List pane, click the button beside the Address Book heading.
- The Enter group name: field appears.
- Type the name of a new group in the field.
- Click Save.
The new Group is added to the Address Book list, in alphabetical order, within the Components List pane.
That is it on Lycos Email Login – www.mail.lycos.com Sign in | Create a Group on Lycos Mail Account – Lycos Mail Log In.