How to Setup Microsoft Outlook Mail
The new name for Hotmail is Outlook email service, and the website address is www.outlook.com, a Microsoft Inc. behemoth. Outlook is the brand-new Hotmail, therefore it is the same as Hotmail. This indicates that you can continue to access Outlook email using your ID@hotmail.com email account.
With your Outlook email login account, you can access the online Office apps for Outlook. With your Outlook email account, you can use the cloud storage service and receive a free 15 GB of storage. A premium email service offered by Microsoft called Office365 is largely targeted towards corporate users.
How to Sign Up for Free Outlook Email
- Visit your web browser with a high-quality internet connection,
- Visit the official outlook.com email login page by typing in www.outlook.com in your browser’s address bar and tap the Enter key once.
- Once the outlook.com page load, the outlook.com email login form will open.
- Now kindly enter your Outlook email login details. (At the top empty field, enter your Outlook email ID or address like firstname.lastname@example.org, and at the bottom empty field of the Outlook email login page, type in your Outlook password.
- In the end, click the “Sign In” button at the bottom to go to your Outlook inbox.
Advisory for Outlook Email Login Security
- Consider these alternatives if you don’t use a PC to access your Outlook email.
- It is advised that after logging in, you uncheck the little box next to the phrase “Keep me signed in.” Your login information for your Outlook email account will be more secure as a result.
- Once you’re done with whatever you’re doing, make sure to check out of your Outlook email account.
Once logged in, the features of your Outlook email account
- Most of our wonderful fans have been asking us what you can do with your Outlook Email account after you log in. Please refer to the conclusion below.
- You can read emails, respond to them, or create and send new ones after signing into your Outlook account.
- You can add media files, including pictures, movies, music, and more.
Since Outlook is a Microsoft product, you can utilize your Windows Live email in the same manner.