BELMADENG.COM: GUEST POSTS SUBMISSIONS
Belmadeng regularly publishes guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers on news, trends, emerging technologies, insurances, bitcoins, sports, fashion, jobs, scholarships and other areas of interest related to education.
Do you wish to write for us?
If yes, then do the following.
To submit a guest post, please send it to: email@example.com
NOTE: We’ll respond as quickly as we can to your email, but due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected stories. We get a lot of submissions, and we publish only the best.
BELMADENG GUEST POSTS GUIDELINES:
Here are our guest posts guidelines;
– Guest columns usually run about 800 words.
– Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
– Be sure to include a headline.
– Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
– It’s great to include images to illustrate key points in your story. But please only include images that you have rights to. Be sure to include image credits and links.
– If you’d like to pitch an idea rather than a full draft, please send a 1-3 paragraph summary of the key points the story would cover.
– Please don’t send your story as a PDF — send it to us in a format that’s easy to edit (Google docs for all Belmadeng posts please, Word, paste it into email, etc).
For those that are with companies looking to write about a problem for which their company offers a solution or about any area in which they have a vested interest, your story would qualify as a sponsored post rather than a guest post.
To speak to belmadeng about sponsored post opportunities, please also contact; firstname.lastname@example.org