By 2006, anyone over the age of 13 with a valid email address could join Facebook. Today, Facebook is the world’s largest social network, with more than 2.2 billion active users worldwide.
– How To See Who Shared Your Facebook Posts
– I Want To Delete Facebook | Facebook Account Deletion Guide
– How Do I Enable Profile Picture Guard On Facebook?
– How Can I Turn Off Facebook Facial Recognition?
– Clear Facebook App Browser Cache
Facebook allows its users to connect and share with the people they care about at the same time. Today, we’ll teach you how you can send your friends birthday and greeting cards using app on Facebook.
How to Send Birthday and Greeting Card to a Friend via Facebook App
Facebook greeting card apps and pages offer cards of all types and for all occasions, including cards for birthdays, holidays, parties, relationships, celebrations, and friendships. There are several designed and colourful greeting cards that can create an impressions on your Facebook friends whcih you can delect from. All that you need to do is to choose from the list of the cards and add a message to it.
If you’re among the over 2.2 billion active Facebook users and want to send a birthday card or a card for any other occasion to a Facebook friend using the Birthday & Greeting Cards app, do the following:
1. First of all, log into your Facebook account via https://www.facebook.com/. This will take you to the Facebook official login page. On that, enter your login details and click Login. You can locate the login button at the top right corner of the page.
2. Next, enter Birthday & Greeting Cards in the Facebook search field at the top of the screen.
3. Choose Birthday Greeting Cards from the drop-down menu that displays.
4. In the Apps section of the page that opens, click Use Now next to the Birthday & Greeting Cards app to open a screen to preview the app. There may be more than one app listed, but most of them work the same way.
5. Review the privacy screen that appears. It tells you what information the greeting company will receive from Facebook if you use the app. You must allow access to your public Facebook profile, but you can refuse to share your friends list and email address if you choose to do so. Tap Use Now.
5. Navigate through the options and choose a card from the thumbnails on-screen by tapping Send this Card. Note that if this is your first time of sending a card, you may be required to sign up or log in.
7. Choose a recipient or recipients from your Facebook friends list.
8. Type a personal message in the field provided.
9. Click to preview the card.
– How Many Times Can You Poke Someone On Facebook? Facebook Poke
– How Can You Tell If Someone Has Hidden Your Posts On Facebook?
– How Can You Find Your Facebook Url?
– How To Check Blocked List On Facebook
– How Can I Know Who Follows Me On Facebook?
10. Tap the Send via Facebook button to send the card to the recipients.
Note: Your friend will receive the card on his/her timeline when once you sent it.
Please share “How to Send Birthday & Greeting Card On Facebook” with your friends on Facebook and other social networking websites…Thank You!!!