Send Pokes to Your Facebook Friends
• Scroll to the Facebook page of the person you wish to poke
• Locate the three dots icon, situated on the cover photo of their profile
• Choose the “Poke” option
• Once this is done, a popup window will be displayed, confirming that you have successfully poked the person.
Sometimes, we may not know that we’ve been poked. Here, we bring you some steps to help you know, when you have been poked.
Once you are poked, you will get a notification under the “Globe” icon for notifications, on the blue menu bar towards the right.
As you tap on that notice, you will be navigated to a screen, where you can select a “Poke Back” option inside of a blue tab with the hand icon. This will also show you a list of suggested people to poke.
The amount of pokes which a user receives depends on the how much he/she uses the Facebook platform services.
It’s simple logic users that make use of the Facebook more often than others tend to get more pokes.
Check Out: Edit Birthday Date on Facebook
Reasons Why People Send Pokes to Friends
Some reasons why users receive poke notifications include:
• To confirm, who has visited your Facebook page, of late.
• To say a quick hell.
• It can also be used as a reminder, to intimate someone that you are waiting for a message him/her.
• For fun.
• To intimate someone that you are thinking about him/her.