The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive Eighteen Months Training Programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
1. To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
2. To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Technical and Vocational skills training
3. To contribute to the capacity development of our country.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
– BSc. 2ND Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
– Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Six years (26) old as at the time of application.
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos.
Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions and on-the-job training experience in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt.
On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/nbcttc to apply. Please note that only applications made on the website will be accepted. Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone.
Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination. Application closes two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
1. Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
3. Login with your registered email and password.
4. You are required to provide the following:
– Personal Information
– Additional Information
– Passport Photo
– Education Qualifications
– Employment History
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
5. At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
6. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload.
NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
9. To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
10. On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
11. A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
12. After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
13. You have successfully applied for a vacancy.