How to Archive and View Archived Conversation on Facebook: As a Facebook user, you may decide to flush all messages on your inbox to make it clean without deleting them completely from the application.
This can be done by archiving your messages/conversation and retrieving it at your convenience.
how to retrieve archived messages on facebook messenger, how to archive messages on messenger 2019, how to archive messages on messenger 2020, facebook archived messages disappeared, archived text messages, how to unarchive messages on messenger, how to delete archived messages on messenger, does the other person know if you archive a chat in messenger
The process of doing this is very simple, all that you to do is knowing the right bottom to tap on.
Archiving conversation is good for reference purposes. You can archive a conversation and retrieve it later.
Steps to Archiving Conversation on Facebook Messenger
* Use your PC to login your Facebook account
*Use any browser to type in www.facebook.com/messages/t/ to open your desktop Messenger application.
* Search for the conversation you want to archive among people you’ve been chatting with on the left-hand side of the screen.
* Go to the gear-shaped icon that appears next to a name. Once you open it there will be several options.
* Select “Archive” from the options display.
At this point, your conversation is archived the next is how to view the archived conversation.
Archiving Messages on Facebook Messenger via Desktop
* Use desktop computer and log into your account on Facebook.com
* On the menu bar search for a Messenger icon and click on it. At the bottom of the pop-up window, click again on “See All in Messenger.”
* From the conversation screen, click on the settings icon (the little gear next to the large “Messenger” label) to see another dropdown menu.
* From the second dropdown menu on the conversation screen, click “Archived Threads.” From here the next opening will move you to archived conversations. The archived conversation can be retrieved anytime.
How to view archived messages on Facebook Messenger on desktop
* Log into your account on Facebook.com
* Search for the Messenger icon on the menu bar running along the top of your screen. Click on it and at the bottom of the pop-up window, click again on “See All in Messenger.”
* From the Chats screen, click the settings icon to reveal another dropdown menu.
* From the other dropdown menu, click “Archived Threads.” From here archived conversations will open for reading.
Viewing archived messages on Facebook Messenger on mobile
* Log into your account from Messenger app.
* Search the name of the person you achieved the conversation from the search bar at the top of the app’s screen.
* Tap on the name of the person. Once that is done, Messenger will automatically bring up all messages you’ve ever exchanged with that person, including the archived ones.
That is it on How to Archive and View Archived Conversation on Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindlys share!!!