Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max was officially launched in March 2020. This article brings to you all that you need to know about Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max specifications and features.
The device comes with a 6.67 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. It has a dimension of 165.5 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm (6.52 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max rear camera consists of 64 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) camera lenses that allow you to enable Quad-LED flash. The front selfies camera comes with a 32MP sensor.
Powered by the Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G Octa-core processor while the GPU is Adreno 618. The device boasts 6GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage that can be expanded with an SD card.
The phone feature support 450 nits typ. brightness (advertised) which gives an amazing viewing experience. Its sensors are Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, Compass, Gyro and proximity.
It has a non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh battery + Fast charging 33W, 50% in 30 min (advertised), while the phone runs on Android 10.0 + MIUI 11 OS.
The device has three distinctive colors of Aurora Blue, Glacier White, and Interstellar Black. It is Splash-proof which makes the users care-free as the device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Below are the full specifications and features of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.
See also, Oppo Reno 5G Specs
However, it is important to note here that we can’t guarantee 100% accuracy. You can also visit the brand website to check out more detailed specifications.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Specifications and Features
- Quad Rear: 64MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Front: 32MP
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal storage: 128GB
- Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Model: M2003J6B1I
- Type: Li-Po
- Capacity: Li-Po 5020mAh
- Non-removable: non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NavIC
- NFC: No
- Infrared port: Yes
- Radio: FM radio, recording
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Notifications Led: No
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Ambient light sensor: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Barometer: No
- IR: No
- Gyro: Yes
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Type:IPS LCD, 450 nits (typ)
- Resolution:1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- PPI: 395 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Multi-touch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Technology: GSM / HSPA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Dimensions:165.5 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm (6.52 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight:209 g (7.37 oz)
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Glacier White, Interstellar Black
- Body material: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame
- SIMs: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
Read more on belmadeng.com