Content/Social Media (Intern)
According to Erdters Marketing Limited, our growing firm needs a resourceful, passionate, self-driven Content/Social Media (Intern) to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for interns willing to get career relevant work experience and create long term value for the firm.
First and foremost, we’re looking for potential leaders who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We’re looking for talents who are customer-oriented and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and presentation skills, soft spoken, listening ears, quick thinker, problem solver.
– Create and launch effective and novel social media campaigns to meet objectives
– Develop client brand and manage social media presence through targeted content
– Analyze, evaluate and adapt campaigns and strategies to reach desired outcomes
– Monitor industry trends in order to stay relevant with social media approach
Key Skills & Qualification
– Bachelor’s degree preferably in mass communication, Marketing and or social sciences
– 0-1 year experience
– Ability to take ownership of projects
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Strong communication, analytical and creative skills
– Excellent consulting, writing, editing and presentation skills
– Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management
– Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
– Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
– Bachelor’s degree preferably in mass communication, Marketing and or social sciences.
– 0-1 year experience.
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suites (Powerpoint, Excel, Access)
SALARY BAND: Upon Discussion
Working Hours: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
Application Deadline: April 30th 2018
How To Apply
Interested applicants are to use this link: http://candidate.nyscjobs.org/vacancy/apply/7124 to apply.