Contrary to what many people might think of Facebook’s sometimes invasive nature, the social networking website offers a slew of privacy options. For instance, Facebook allows you to set a very specific audience for your photo albums such as a group of friends.
You can also create an album and set its privacy options so only one person can view it. This feature comes in handy if you want to share personal photos with a close friend while leaving the rest of Facebook in the dark.
– Log in to Facebook and select your name to view your profile page.
– Select “Photos” to open your tagged photos.
– Select “Albums” to open a list of your photo albums.
– Select the “Audience Selector” button next to the album’s name for which you want to edit privacy settings.
– Select “Custom” to open a pop-up window.
– Select the “These People or Lists” drop-down menu and choose “Specific People or Lists.”
– Type the person’s name into the Share This With field and select her name from the drop-down results list.
– Select “Save Changes.”