According to the Facebook help centre, if someone has recently changed his/her birthday on Facebook, the person may have to wait for some days before he/she would be eligible to effect changes to it. If for any reason best known to you want to change your birthday, follow our helpful tips below to get it done once and for all.
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Select your name from your news feed. Note that your name can be located at the top left-hand column of the screen.
3. In the page that displays, click About button which is below your cover photo
4. Next, click Contact and Basic Info in the left menu of the new page that once again displayed.
5. Scroll down and hover over Birth Date or Birth Year, and then click Edit to the right of the info you’d like to change.
6. You can then make use of the drop-down menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
7. Finally, hit the Save Changes button.
– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
Choose who you share your birthday with on Facebook
Having successfully changed your birthday, its now left for you to choose who you share it with. According to the Facebook help centre, Facebook users can change who can see their birthday by adjusting the audience button.
There are basically two audience selectors next to your birthday. They’re as follows;
1. the one for the day and month and
2. the other is for the year.
Bear in mind that your friends on Facebook won’t be notified about your upcoming birthday if you don’t share the day and month with them.
That is it!
Here’s How I change my birthday and choose who I share it with on Facebook
Please share this post with your friends on Facebook…Thanks a million!!!