How To Change Language In Whatsapp On Your Smartphone Device
When it comes to online messaging and chatting with friends, WhatsApp has established itself as a standard tool in many nations. Users of this free social media messaging software can publish tales, movies, share multimedia, documents, voice notes, documents in Apk format, make video calls, and more. The number of individuals utilizing smartphones, applications, and other technology has increased as a result of the expansion of the internet. However, a sizable portion of smartphone users still prefer using WhatsApp and other apps in a language they are familiar with. Fewer individuals are aware that the social networking app is accessible all over the world in more than 40 languages and up to 60 on Android. So, here is a detailed explanation on how to switch WhatsApp’s language.
How to change language in WhatsApp on Android devices
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Step 2: After that tap on ‘More’ options. (three dots)
- Step 3: Now navigate to Settings.
- Step 4: Here you need to tap on Chats.
- Step 5: After that go to ‘App language’.
- Step 6: At last you need to select the desired language.
How to change the language on Android for the entire system?
- Open the Settings app from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap on System (gear icon).
- Tap on Language & input (globe icon).
- Tap on Languages (icon with multilingual characters).
- Choose to ‘Add a language’ (plus button).
- Pick a language from the list.
- Most languages have their regions. Select a region for your desired language.
- Once the language is added, press and hold the two horizontal lines and move your preferred language to the top.
How to change the language on iOS (iPhone iPad) for the entire system?
- Step 1: First you need to go to iPhone Settings.
- Step 2: After that tap on General.
- Step 3: Now you need to tap on ‘Language & Region’ and select ‘iPhone Language’.
- Step 4: After selecting a language, then tap Done to Change to chosen language.