Countdown On Facebook | Create a Countdown on Facebook: You can include a countdown to your Facebook timeline so you and your buddies can keep track of the time till an essential moment in your life.
See: Facebook marketplace
There are numerous apps you can use for this function, depending on the type of moment you want to count down.
You can utilize Graph Search to search for the app that is most appropriate for you and after that add the app to your profile through its settings.
Countdown On Facebook
1. Navigate to facebook.com. Log in to your personal account and type “TimeAndDate” into the leading search box. Click the “TimeAndDate Countdown” app listing from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click the “Go to App” button and provide the application permission when asked for.
2. Fill out the needed information in the Occasion section of the application. This includes the text, place, information and time of the event or essential occasion.
3. Click the personalization options for the countdown ticker’s style. You can pick from pre-selected themes or pick your very own colors for the background and various text elements.
4. Navigate to the Wall Post Preview area and check the radio button of where you want to have the countdown counter published. For a Facebook page, click the “Fan Wall” alternative. Otherwise, select any of the other alternatives if you wish to post it somewhere else or in addition to posting it on your Facebook fan page.
5. Click the “Preview & Share” button. On the pop-up box, type an optional message if you wish to describe exactly what the countdown counter is for. Click the “Share” button when you’re prepared to post it to your Facebook page.
That is it on Countdown On Facebook | Create a Countdown on Facebook.
Facebook Comments Box