In other words, when you deactivate your Facebook account, you can always come back to reactivate it at any given time whereas deleting it will automatically remove you from the platform. The only way to come back on the platform after deleting your Facebook account is to create a new one. Learn how to create an awesome Facebook account here.
– How To Tell When You Lose Friends On Facebook
– How Do I Target Likes In Facebook Advertising
– How Can I Form A Private Group Within A Business Page On Facebook?
– How Can I Measure Facebook Fan Traffic?
– Learn How To Create An Organization Profile On Facebook
– How Do I Change My Name On Facebook?
– How To Change Facebook Password On IPhone, IPad Air, IPad Mini
– How Can I Find Out If Someone Else Has Secretly Logged In To My Facebook Account?
Alright, let’s get started with how to deactivate a Facebook account without stress. Follow the introduction below to quickly get your account deactivated and reclaim your free time.
Make sure you really want to do it!
We’ll first and foremost consider how to deactivate your Facebook account via mobile and then how you can also get it done via desktop.
To get started, you have to login Facebook:
Then, tap here and re-enter your password (maybe), tap Continue
You’ve to choose the reason why you want to deactivate account (I spend too much time using Facebook):
After that, tap Deactivate
Like the mobile, you must First of all logged in to Facebook:
Then, click here and retype password (maybe):
Choose reason you want deactivate account (anything):
Next, choose Close:
Next, click Deactivate:
Finally, choose Deactivate Now:
Having done that, nobody can see you on Facebook, but if you log in your account will Reactivate.
Please share this article…Thanks!!!