Interestingly, facebook users can use the platform in buying and selling. Fortunately, buying and Selling are of no doubt one of the most recent.
Related Posts:facebook buy and sell groups
facebook marketplace categories
facebook marketplace vs buy sell groups
facebook buy and sell cars
facebook sale groups near you
best selling groups on facebook
how to get facebook marketplace
local buy and sell
Take above 15 pictures of the items and be ready when a buyer what to communicate with you. The items have to be available for sale and if you have sold the item you need to mark it as sold.
Following the step, blow enlighten users on the procedure of optioning on the seller option by:
- If you have log of the services you can do the same step you use to open the icon above.
- Once you have open the marketplace. Click on what to sell.
- On the blank empty frame icon where you are needed to upload the picture. Upload it and then click Save.
- Fill out the info to separate your item from other sellers.
- Then click save and published and to mark the item as sold go to “your items” and click mark as sold.
Facebook Buy and Sell- How to Buy on the Marketplace
The services have various seller so you have to be careful not to fall into the hands of scammers.
- Check the profile of the seller and the location of the items. Facebook marketplace gives the buyer an advantage to check the profile of the buyer.
- You should be the one to decide on the location to meet with the buyer.
- Report an item for damage.
- You can go through the items before making the purchase.
What is the item to buy on the services? Such as cars, houses, clothes, babywear, house gadgets, shoes and different items on the services. How do you buy on the services? Just go to the Facebook mobile app and click on the marketplace icon.
The marketplace icon is located below the three-line menu. After you click the icon you see items and then tap on the photo and make contact with the seller through messages. A buyer you can also turn to a seller and how to you don that just follows the next line.