Facebook Text – Welcome to Facebook Text: As we all know facebook is the most popular social media platform in the world right now. Also, it aids in huge networking with family and friends. I will be showing you various ways at which you can get an account on facebook.
Here is our new guide on How to add a welcome screen to your Facebook lead form. I hope it’s useful. Let us begin below:
Today, I wish to show you how you can add a welcome screen to your Facebook lead ads form. The procedure we shall be sharing with you here is very simple and easy. All that is required of you is to read this post with keen attention and also ensure you comply with all instructions accordingly.
Okay, add a welcome screen to your Facebook lead ad to give more details, such as to describe your product or service or to tell people what they’ll receive for submitting their info. Please note that adding a welcome screen to your Facebook lead ads is optional. Here’s how;
How to add a welcome screen to your lead form on Facebook
To add a welcome screen to your lead form, do the following;
– Go to your business Page
– Click Publishing Tools at the top.
– Click Forms Library.
– Click + Create.
– Create a new form, and give your form a name.
– In the Welcome Screen (Optional) section, add a headline (max 60 characters).
– Choose either to use the image from your ad or upload a new image for your welcome screen.
– In the Layout drop-down, choose between Bullets (max 80 characters per bullet) or Paragraph (no character limit). Add a message that tells people about your product or service.
– Add your button text (max 30 characters).
– Check your form preview. If everything looks as expected, you can continue creating your lead form or click Save to save your work.
That is it on Facebook Text – Welcome to Facebook Text.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook Comments Box