Fallout 3 Bobblehead Special Locations
In Fallout 3, bobbleheads grant you a permanent boost to a skill or S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stat. Because of this, you frequently shouldn’t create a character with +10 in any stat or increase a character’s level over 90% in any skill before obtaining that specific Bobblehead. There is a Fallout 3 Vault Boy Bobblehead for you to locate, regardless of how you play your character because every talent in Fallout 3 is represented.
Some of the Fallout 3 Bobblehead Locations listed here will be more accessible early on than others. For instance, obtaining the intelligence Bobblehead in Rivet City early on in the game will be most advantageous, but the player may have to face some challenging foes. But the journey is worthwhile.
Review of Fallout 3 Bobblehead
- The Strength Bobblehad can be discovered in Megaton in Lucas Simms’ residence. Once the bomb has been deactivated, obtaining it is relatively simple. There is no hope if Megaton was destroyed. The ‘pleasant’ approach to complete the quest The Power of Atom is incredibly simple and also nets you a residence in the community. After completing that mission, Lucas Simms’ home won’t be locked. Your opportunity to enter without breaking in is at that point. You’ll have to break in otherwise. So will take 50 lockpicks to open the door, but high sneak will be required to do it covertly.
- The Republic of Dave, which located in the far northeastern portion of the map, is where you can find the Perception Bobblehead. Find the Museum of Dave and go inside. One of the few structures here that you can access without first speaking to Dave is this one. The Bobblehead is in the museum on a shelf, and you are free to take it without it being regarded as stolen. It will cost you a lot of money to get this bobblehead, but it will also occasionally be risky. Use the locations you find on your map as travel hubs to go back to Megaton or Rivet City so you can buy stimpacks and sell your riches.
- The deathclaw sanctuary is where you can find the Endurance bobblehead. Given that the area is naturally populated with death claws, getting it can be challenging for players of lower levels. If you’re low level, you’ll probably need a stealth boy to help you get to the Bobblehead once you’re in the area. Sneak all the way down the hill and into the south. On a small table, there is a Bobblehead. Get back out there immediately. You should be aware of how difficult it is for you to pull out a death claw. Be appropriate.
- The Charisma Bobblehead is housed in Vault 108, which is situated precisely 8 squares north of Rivet Cit. Place a marker on the square I mentioned, then proceed there. Although it is a long walk, you will get a lot of experience from it. Gary Clones, who are quite weak and only provide twenty experience per kill, are everywhere in the Vault. The cloning lab is where the bobblehead is. The Bobblehead is in a room with many beds, close to the western edge of the space, on a table.
- You can find the Intelligence Bobblehead in Rivet City. While completing the quest for the Wasteland Survival Guide, you can obtain it. The ship contains a science lab. Look for the signage after entering through the stairway entrance. You’ll be taken right to the lab by them. To find the Intelligence Bobblehead, look toward the desk that is close to the room’s center.
- For me, there were numerous Deathclaws on the trail leading to the Agility bottlehead. Some people might fare better. It is situated three down and four left from the map’s upper right corner, in the Greener Pastures Disposal Site. Barrels of poisonous trash can be seen everywhere. There is a radiation suit and a nice supply of anti-radiation medications inside a hut. Put on the suit and search the site for the location with the largest radiation cloud. To find the agility Bobblehead and a safe that can be accessed by hacking the terminal with 50 science, proceed through to the office building nearby. Two scoped.44s and a sizable amount of ammunition were inside.