1. Click the small triangular shape icon in the top right of any Facebook page. ( It is the small drop down next to the circle with the question mark in it)
2. Click on Settings from the drop-down menu to continue
3. Click on Blocking from the list displayed on the left side of the page that appears.
4. You will now see the Manage Blocking page
5. Navigate to the blocked user’s section, enter the name of the person you wish to unblock in the space provided and then click Unblock next to the name of the person. Once you follow the step accordingly, the person will be unblocked immediately.
As a quick reminder, note that unblocking won’t automatically add the person back to your “friends list.” If you want to become friends with this person again, you’ll need to send them a new friend request. And you can also block them again after 48 hours just in case you change your mind.