How to change email on Facebook
• Log into Facebook info by entering your login email and password.
• Open the settings menu at the right side of the top navigation bar.
• Tap on Account Settings.
• Tap General to bring you to a new menu with your contact information.
• Tap Email, where you will see a new window with all of the email accounts you have linked to your Facebook.
• Click on the Add Email Address link, to add a new email link.
• Type in the new email address and your password, and tap Add Email.
• Facebook will send you an email with a confirmation code Navigate back to the Email settings, and click Confirm Email Address.
• Input the confirmation code you received and hit confirm.
• Navigate to the Account Emails settings under Account Settings, General, Email.
• Tap the Primary Email button.Choose your primary email
• Type in your password into the text box on the screen, and tap save
That’s all. Please share “How to change email on Facebook” with your friends using the share button below.