The process is user-friendly. You can enter all the required information into the main Facebook page, creating a new account in a minute or two. Once you get your new Facebook account, you can use it to chat with friends, send messages, upload videos, share photos, join groups and find activities.
– Logon to facebook.com in your Web browser.
– Click on the “First Name” box to select it. Type your first name into the box once.
– Select the “Last Name” box and enter your last name.
– Select the two email boxes and enter your email address. Facebook requires you to enter the email address twice, because the email address must be accurate for a new account creation.
– Click on the “New Password” box and type in the password you want associated with the account.
– Click on the gender and birthday drop-down boxes, selecting each from the list of options.
– Click the green “Sign Up” button. You are redirected to a new screen. This screen tells you that an activation link has been sent to your email account.
– Log in to your email account and click on the activation link in the email that Facebook sends you. Once you click the link, your account becomes active. You are now officially signed up and logged in.