Facebook allows you to create your own custom events within the social network. You can then invite all of your Facebook friends to the event using Facebook’s friend tools.
You can also invite friends who are not a part of Facebook to view the event information, as long as you have your friends’ email addresses.
1. Log in to the Facebook website.
2. Click “Events” from the menu on the left side of your Facebook “Home” page, then click the “Create an Event” button at the top of the page.
3. Enter information about your event in the online form.
4. Click the “Select Guests” button. This will display all of your Facebook friends in a new window.
5. Place a check in the box next to each friend you wish to invite.
6. Type the email address of any friend who does not have a Facebook account into the “Invite by E-mail Address” text box. You can type more than one email address here if you separate each with a comma. This will send an email with all the information about the event. This does not require the person to sign in or create an account to view this information.
7. Click the “Save and Close” button.
8. Click the “Create Event” button to save your event and send invitations to all of the Facebook and email contacts you specified in your invitation.