There are many different ways to approach someone on a dating app like Tinder. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Keep it simple and straightforward: Hi, how’s it going?
- Show interest in their profile: I saw that you love hiking. Have you been on any great hikes lately?
- Make a connection: I noticed that we both love sushi. What’s your favorite sushi restaurant?
- Be funny: Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
- Ask a question: If you could live in any city in the world, where would you choose and why?
Remember that the goal is to start a conversation and see if you have common interests or a connection. Be yourself and try to have fun with it.
best Tinder openers nobody will ever dare to swipe left on
- “Hola!” Often they’ll be like, “Oh, are you Spanish?” and I’m like, “No…” It’s worked every time. I am that kind of girl. Fresh and true to her roots. If you are looking for something like this, then here I am.
- I always let them speak first because I think it is more gentlemanly. If you are interested in a man who will always treat you like a gentleman, open doors for you, and the whole deal, I am here to make this work. Hit me up.
- I am shy and may not speak up as the first one, but that is only when you do not know me. Give me your time, and I will surprise you beyond measure.
- Some have called me a player, while others think I am cunning. But the truth is that I love adventure and am cool with everyone. I have no control over being mistaken for who I am not, but you can be sure that when I love, I do it with all my heart.
- The world is full of people who do things grudgingly without a sense of remorse. You will be lucky to have me because I fall into the category of the few who put heart and mind in everything they do, and that includes loving you with all my strength.
Anyone may easily sign up for the platform and find a date using the top Tinder openers mentioned above. You now have guidelines to follow if you’ve been unsure how to proceed.