But also keep in mind that when you unblock someone who was your friend before you blocked them – you will still need to send them a new friend request.
Because when you block someone on Facebook, you automatically unfriend them.
How To Unblock Friends And People On Facebook
1) Go to your Facebook page;
2) Click the ‘Account’ tab;
3) Then select ‘Privacy Settings’;
4) You will see a new page, click on the ‘Edit list’ button;
5) When you refresh the page, you’ll see a list of blocked friends and enemies;
6) Click on the ‘Unblock’ button.
If you don’t see the above option on your Facebook account, do the following:
1. Click on the V-like icon at the top right corner of your Facebook account
2. Click on the Settings option from the drop-down menu
3. Click Blocking in the left column of the page that appears
4. Scroll to the block user’s section and you should see all the people you have blocked from seeing your Facebook profile.
If you want to unblock someone from your Facebook blocked list, locate the name of the person in the block list and click on the unblock button that is at the right corner of the page.
That is it on How Can I Unblock Someone & My Facebook friends list – Unblocked People List On FB. please share this post with your friends and loved ones!!!