View My Blocked Facebook List and Unblock Friends On Fb:
If you have blocked someone on facebook, before you can unblock, you will need to first and foremost view your blocked facebook list and then unblock friends from there.
Interestingly, this article is all about how to View My Blocked Facebook List and Unblock Friends On Fb step by step.
- how to check block list on facebook app
- how do you unblock someone on facebook on your phone
- how to unblock someone on facebook android
- how to unblock facebook account
- how to unblock someone on facebook on iphone
- how to unblock someone on facebook messenger
- how to see blocked list on facebook mobile
- how to unblock someone on facebook app
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
View My Blocked Facebook List and Unblock Friends On Fb: Your Facebook account is entirely yours and you can choose whatever settings available to any user that is available to you as well and do whatever you wish to use it for. If you have decided to pay a visit to your prisons (BLOCKED LIST), it’s up to you. Our goal is to show you the route to the prison yard.
One thing is to create a Facebook profile another thing is in the usage. As you may have already observed, sometimes you add friends who turn out be a snake in green grass and so you decided to block them.
And sometimes, because of how frequent people tend to break your heart, you decide to block even people that are innocent…. so you want to go back to cross-check if you’ve mistakenly blocked your true friend. How do you get there? This post will help you figure it out!
How To See My Blocked List On Facebook
When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request again.
To unblock someone:
1. Click in the top right of any Facebook page
2. Click Privacy Shortcuts
3. Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
4. Click View All Blocked Users.
5. Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
How to Unblock Someone On Facebook
To unblock someone on FB is very easy all you need to do is follow the steps listed below and that friend will be unblocked:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Go to your web browser and log on to Facebook or launch
- Facebook mobile app from your mobile devices.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Once on Facebook tap on the options icon.
- Click on settings then select account settings from the list displayed.
- Scroll down to blocked users and click on it.
- Look for the friend you want to unblock then tap on unblock next to the friend’s name.
- Finally, confirm unblock.
It’s your choice to unblock them when you see your blocked list on Facebook.
That is it on View My Blocked Facebook List and Unblock Friends On Fb.
I hope this article was helpful.