How to Add Your Wife on Facebook: It is interesting to know that Facebook lets you list as much or as little personal information as you want on your profile page. For example, you can add a list of all of your family members, including your wife.
If you’re married and if your wife has a Facebook account, her name will also appear as a link in your profile and your name will appear as a link in hers, assuming she confirms your relationship request. Here are the steps you can follow to add your wife on Facebook.
1. Log in to Facebook and click your name to open your Timeline.
2. Click the gray “Update Info” button to view a new page.
3. Click “Edit” in the “Relationships and Family” area.
4. Click the “Relationship Status” drop-down field and click “Married.”
5. Type your wife’s name into the text field and click her name when it appears in the drop-down menu. If she does not have a Facebook profile then her name will not appear in the drop-down field.
6. Click Save. If you selected your wife’s name from the drop-down field in the previous step, a relationship confirmation request will be sent to her profile. When she confirms the relationship, your wife will appear on your profile.
Note: You can edit who can view your relationships on Facebook by clicking the Audience Selector button next to the relationship when editing your profile and choosing an option, such as “Public” or “Custom.” Choosing “Custom” opens a new window where you can choose to omit specific people from viewing the relationship.
Facebook Comments Box